Brand: Indian Mores
- This Nose pin is for pierced nose.
- Nose pin Size: 3.4cm approx. This nose pin is made up of alloy with gold plated.
- Awesome Multi-colored stone studded Maharashtrian Nose pin.
- 100% genuine product from Indian Mores
- Disclaimer : Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings
Details: Indian Mores Traditional Maharashtrian Peshwaai Kundan studded Nath Nose Pin is a very important part of the jewellery and costume for a bride in India during the wedding ceremony. Nath or Motyanchi Nath or Marathi nath is a very special unique design nose jewellery of pearls and stone with green n red special types of beads. This is typically a Maharashtrian style design found mainly in the Marathi families.This is not a fashion style nose ring, but does have a meaning and is important part of the rituals. In other part of India it is also known as Nathani. To get that perfect Maharashtrian look nath is must to wear. Complete your traditional look by adorning this beautiful Maharashtrian nath. This nath is made up of alloy with gold plated.Used for left side nostril. In Maharashtra the typical traditional nath which also is called ” Peshwai nath” which was a brilliant master piece of jewellary introduced at that time of Peshwa’s- around 300 yr back by Royal ladies only. How to Wear – This is a clip on nath to put on left nostril of nose. Just clip the nath on left nostril and press the back side of nath and it will hook onto nose. This way you can wear it without piercing.